This past summer, I was lucky enough to go visit Seattle while my friend Joslyn had her west coast for her baby shower. (Baby has since arrived safely!) But before I forget, here are the fun things I did:
* Got coffee at the first Starbuck’s in the country.
* Visited the Fish market
* Went to the Gasworks Park
* Visited some island via ferry, ate again.
* Saw her dad’s ultra cool house boat in a co-op boat house community.
But most importantly…
* Flew back on business class for the first time in my life. shamed myself by getting hammered on the free wine and ate every bit of the ice cream sundae dessert. Ice cream sundae on a plane? We ate a lot of good meals, but I will probably remember the ice cream on the plane.