1. Listen to music
2. Take a lot of walks
3. Take naps
5. Watch TV
6. Have soup.
7. Write about the loss. But don’t cannibalize the experience to turn your pain into an amusing, entertaining anecdotes for others. Or do it, but just be careful.
8. Make jokes.
9. Listen to more music. Really helps soothes those distraught brain waves.
10. Just when you think it’s over, it’s not.
11. Embrace the moments of lightness.
12. Welcome his visits in your dreams.
13. Get massages to unlock the crying trapped in your body.
14. When the guilt and the questioning your past actions comes, it’s okay. Go ahead and work that through.