It’s not all bad here. I’m learning stuff. The Wonder Twins do neat things.
* Both are beginning to smile, which is exciting.
* Both just slept four hours in a row last night, which was AMAZING.
* You can see their personalities a little more — the boy is hyper, constantly banging out Morse Code with his left leg. The girl is more mellow and lies around in Cleopatra-lounging poses.
* The Boy has sandbag cheeks and smells like Nacho Cheese.
* The Girl has mascara-ready lashes and mews.
I just put on eye makeup with one baby in my arms this morning for the first time. Skillz.